3.28.2009

two weeks

Gavin had his two week checkup on Thursday the 26th. He's healthy and doing some good growing. Since his newborn checkup, he's gained over a pound and grew over an inch, which makes sense because I feel like all he does is eat! I think this little boy is going to be tall like his daddy - at least I hope he isn't short like me. Here are his two week stats:

Weight: 8lbs 9.8oz (46th percentile)
Length: 21.5 in (79th percentile)
Head circumference: 14.25 in (32nd percentile)



P.S. Like Gavin's Lydig gear?

6 comments:

ZealyGirlie said...

So precious!

Keep up the great work!

Katie said...

Thanks for the update! I hope everything continues to go well!!

Lisa said...

Oh he is so cute! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

He really is so cute. and so tiny. If you ever need someone to watch him for you I would love to. I love little babies. and big ones too. :)

Kasie said...

He is so adorable! Can you believe that when I was born I weighed 9 lbs 6 oz? I would have summo chopped Gavin!

Ashley Smith said...

for some reason my blog pics and chooses the posts to tell me have been updated. Who would have thought that Lydig would have baby clothes?? He is so cute!