4.06.2009

three weeks

Gavin is three and a half weeks old, and starting to get a little chub on him. We went to see a lactation consultant yesterday, and he now weighs 10lbs 4oz. It's like he's gaining a pound every week. He's such a cutie. Smiles lots. Loves to be talked to. Loves when you whistle for him. Loves to touch Daddy's whiskers. Loves when you sing to him. What a sweetie.



9 comments:

Katie said...

Sweet photos. Sounds like he's a happy little guy!

Jessica said...

glad you're enjoying your new little guy...he's a cutie!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

so sweet...so glad you got to see a consultant finally

Kate said...

How was the consultant? I had to go a couple times.

Elizabeth said...

what sweet pictures! Gavin is so cute.

Horn Family said...

How sweet!! I Love the pictures! It is so stinkin cute to see the chub on the babies!!!

Megan said...

I am so glad I got to go see a consultant! It really helped. Turns out I have thrush...Gavin doesn't, so I just have to be really careful about keeping things clean so he doesn't get it. (Opposite to what you're dealing with, Maryanne!) Feeding little man is getting much easier now.

Rachel M said...

he is so sweet!!!! love the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple days! My first blood nephew! And he looks just like me! haha.
Erin