1.19.2009

eight months

(01.11.09)


We're nearing the end of the pregnancy! And I'm really looking it, too - so big, and still growing. I'm feeling good, but it is uncomfortable to have such a big belly. We are so excited, but I admit that I am nervous about the labor and delivery part - especially since we didn't get to take a prenatal class. I wish we had, but it just wouldn't work out, and I know there are tons of women who have had babies without taking a class, so it'll all be okay. Right?


I'm having fun getting the baby's room put together. We picked up the baby's crib and dresser on Saturday (which we got a great deal on - who doesn't love a great deal?), and I think it's so cute! I'll post pictures when it's done.

Here's to counting down the days! I just hope we come up with a name before Baby Boy arrives!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

You look so cute!! It was so good to talk with you the other night. I can't wait to see pictures of the room and of the little man.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

your hair is longer and you look great...good luck on deciding on a name together..you'll be fine without the class...it really is just he he whoooo

Katie said...

Almost there!! I can't wait to see photos of your nursery. I get nervous about labour and delivery too. It's my least favourite thing to think about. We're going to do classes for sure! However, you'll be fine without them. I can imagine myself panicking and everything I learned going out the window! Fortunately the nurses and doctor have usually delivered lots of babies right?

Ashley Smith said...

I am nervous and I have done it twice, well kind of. The class as far as I can remember is they go over pain management and show you some nasty videos. you'll do fine.

chadandash said...

You look fantastic!! When is your due date again? Brenna turns one Feb 21st...looks like they will be close. I thought the prenatal class was pointless. the nurses and docs will take you through everything step by step. hang in there!

zealygirl said...

You are looking awesome! Good luck on final preparations for the big day! Don't be too anxious; they come when they are ready.

Anonymous said...

hey! mrs. dahle!
its one of the girls from mrs. hunters 6th grade class. i even still have that terracada pot from when we did those and u made mine for me! but you look so good! you need to come back to lil ole ririe! we all miss you and we r in 8th grade now..
miss ya tonzz!!!