Now that I've hit the nine month mark, everything is starting to feel very real. Sometime in the upcoming weeks, I will actually have to go to the hospital, have a baby, and then bring that baby home to my house and take care of him forever more. I'm so excited (and a little nervous, too - I'm not going to lie).
Some girls in my ward had a baby shower for me last night. It was so nice of them! I really had fun, and it was great to get to know some of the women in my ward. Although I have enjoyed my callings, being in primary and YW has made me feel kind of isolated, so last night was great! All the talk about having babies sure did make me feel like the time is just going to fly between now and when the baby comes!
I think we are as ready as we're going to be for our little guy to arrive. I better go pack my hospital bag!
3 comments:
Good luck on the countdown!
hey mumma, I'm so excited!!
so where's the monthly pic!? Call me if you have questions again about stuff....I still need to e-mail you with what I think you need...I'm glad you had a shower!
Post a Comment