12.15.2008

stockings

This will be our fifth Christmas since Ryan and I have been married, and we finally have stockings! Ryan wanted me to make our stockings and I thought it was a good idea until I actually started. It has taken me over a year to do. I wish I hadn't made them because now I'll have to make one for the baby next year, too. Would be so much easier to just buy them!

5 comments:

Katie said...

those are really great! i still haven't made stockings and i think it's going to have to wait until next year (Christmas #4)! I'm going to try and start them in September. i think ours will be the same size though! stockings are my favourite part! lol. Last year Conor forgot to get stuff for my sock and ended up going to Walgreens on Christmas Eve!! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Rachel M said...

they turned out great!!! even if they did take a year :)

Kate said...

Ryan's looks awesome Meg! I love looking at my stocking- Thanks for "helping" me (you did most the work) make them!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!

zealygirl said...

I love those! So great. Good Job!