11.20.2008

six months

I had my six month appointment on Tuesday. I'm really starting to feel like time is running out to get things done before the baby is born. We have lots to do, and poor Ryan has a long list of projects I want him to get done in the next couple of months. I know the next few months are just going to fly by, especially with Thanksgiving, Tiera and Carson's wedding, and Christmas coming up! So many fun things to look forward to! "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

(11.17.2008)


7 comments:

Kate said...

Meggie- You look soo happy!! I miss ya!

Monette and Mark said...

You are looking so cute! I hope you're feeling great. Time always seems to fly fast w/ the holidays doesn't it? That's fun your sister is getting married. Mark's brother is getting married in April.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

cute cute! time does fly, but you'll get stuff done, at least the most important things unless you go way early...we're pretty much ready...not everything is perfect, but good enough...I feel so huge! I miss the cuter stages I was in.

Ashley Smith said...

you look cute and prego, Just make a master list of everything you want to do, things to get, even if it is all the way down to what you want to buy for the baby (but don't buy anything until you have a baby shower) and what you want to pack to take with you to the hospital, create a book of lists. Then you can mark them off one by it helped me to relax about getting everything done and worring if I had forgotten something. I am so glad you are doing well.

Elizabeth said...

Hi! You make a very cute pregnant lady. My family and I moved from WA to PA a little over a year ago. We now attend a little branch- a big change from the Enumclaw ward!I went back to college to study to become an art teacher. I'll have to tell my family that you guys are having a baby, that's very exciting.

Katie said...

You look so cute! SO fun to be pregnant. I'm totally all about finding out the gender and it drives me crazy when other people don't! lol. You'll have to post some name ideas if you're revealing them before the babe's born.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Megan! I answered your photo question on my blog, hope it helps! If not, let me know.