22 weeks
The past two weeks I feel like I have gotten huge! I really didn't gain much the first half of the pregnancy - about 5 or 6 pounds - but I think I'm starting to make up for it now. The baby is really growing now, and he kicks like crazy - especially late at night and early in the morning. Here's my belly at 22 weeks.(11.02.2008)
5 comments:
yeah you're adorable...now I feel fat because of my face....anyway Baby James moves late at night and early morning too!
I know you FEEl big but I still think you look little. sorry hun. I love your prego pics, you are so cute in all of them. and I really like your purple shirt.
You're definitely growing. You're such a cute prego mamma. I remember my kids kicking right as I was getting in bed at night. I loved feeling them move but not when I wanted to sleep.
Meggy- soo cute! I miss ya real bad! I'm tellin' ya pregnancy works for you.
Hi there! That's so exiting that you guys are having a baby! Jesse doesn't keep me in the loop very well! Congrats to you! Where are you guys living now?
Post a Comment