fatty
Okay, so not the most glamorous picture of me, but you can see that I'm getting wider. Still not into maternity clothes yet, but can't fit into half of my regular clothes. Ryan says I'm getting fat, but loves it! I love it, too. It's kind of fun to be fat when there's a good reason for it. Alright, getting hungry - better go eat.(09.10.2008 - 14 and a half weeks) 
6 comments:
Hooray, baby baby baby. So excited
That's nothing....put a tighter shirt on....I kinda can tell....I can't wait to see more!
I love getting bigger too except right now when I weigh about the same as Mike
Yeah Meg- I'm not seeing any FAT just a little baby belly (LITTLE being the key word!)
Oh my word, how freakin exciting! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!
You look awesome that is going to be a cute lil baby.... Congrats Megan.. We cant wait to hear what you are having. Sis B Bevans
FYI: your fat is still 50 lbs below my "skinny weight"
you are going to be the most adorable pregnant lady ever! I am so excited to see future pictures.
Post a Comment