I suppose everyone already knows, but - we are having a baby!
The baby is due March 7, 2009. I've been feeling really good, and am thankful that I haven't really been sick at all - just hungry. I think I like being pregnant, but I don't know that it's really, completely sunk in yet. Ryan is very happy about the whole thing. I think he's wanted a baby since the day we were married. Poor guy. He only had to wait four and half years. It turned out to be perfect timing though, considering Ryan has a great job now, we have a house, I've been able to work a little...we have more of a stable, set life right now, especially compared to the last four years of being in school, moving every four months, moving for internships, working for $6/hour and all that fun stuff. Yes. Life is good. We're ready. We're happy. We'll keep you updated.
6 comments:
Happy Day!! I am so excited for you guys. Keep us updated on how things are going.
YAY Megan! I'm so happy for you guys!
Yea!!!!! I can't believe I am just reading about this now. Grandma didnt do a good job spreading that gossip around. you guys are going to be amazing parents. let me know if you need any advice..mainly on what NOT to do your first time around :) love you guys!
hey mrs dahle~
that is soo cool that you are having a baby! by any chance did you get a new email cuz the one i have isn't working it's the megan.dahle@yahoo.com one. you are awesome!!!!
Elisha M
finally a post about the baby....keep us updated please...i can't wait to see profile pics of the baby bump.
Oh Megan I am so out of touch, congrat on being pregnant....SO SO SO SO Exciting.
Post a Comment