2.18.2008

painting again

Finally finished this painting, I think. I have a bad habit of going back to paintings over and over again, changing them, adding things, thinking they are never quite right - never quite finished. I'm tired of this one, though. So, I declare it done!

11 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Another great painting! A true artist is never satisfied! I never really like my outcomes. I just deal with it.

Rachel M said...

Fantastic!! Once again, another beautiful piece of artwork! Today Kelly did a drawing that was inspired by one of your paintings. She can't wait to show you.

Megan said...

Lisa, do you have a blog?

Megan said...

Thanks, Rachel...I can't wait to see Kelly's drawing!

Lisa said...

No..I don't. Maybe someday. I think my blogs would be pretty boring right now. I just love lookin at everybody else's!

Anonymous said...

Megan I LOVE this picture! You are SO talented! You must have a FEW pictures to decorate your house now!...or else I could use a few to decorate mine!! Love you!!! See you soon! Mom

Katie said...

Wow that's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

that is a sweet picture. it looks really good. elisha

Horn Family said...

Hey megan,
I love your painting! Awesome work!!! I wish I would have been able to see your art room! Great job! I am excited to see others! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.