Um, I think I've been tagged like 10 times, and have never done any of them...but I guess this one looks easy enough. Here goes...
Four jobs I've had: this is a little pathetic, since I avoid working
1. Lindamood-Bell - reading clinician
2. Curves
3. Interviwer - ROC
4. Purdy's Chocolates - best chocolate ever
Four movies I could watch over and over: this is hard, I hate when I know what's going to happen
1. Stardust
2. Disney princess movies
3. Newsies
4. I can't think of any more...
Four places I have lived:
1. CANADA
2. Utah
3. Idaho
4. Washington
Four TV shows I love:
1. 24
2. What Not to Wear
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
Four places I have vacationed: I lead a sheltered life
1. I prefer Canada :)
2. California when I was 12
3. Park City
4. BC and Utah to visit family when I was younger
Four of my favorite dishes/foods:
1. Rice
2. Pasta
3. Soup
4. Sandwiches
But, I must add a note that I, like Melinda, LOVE the Burn Barrel. Mmmmm...
Four sites I visit daily: well, maybe not daily, but yeah
1. Yahoo
2. Peoples' blogs
3. Facebook
4. Real Simple
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home in Canada
2. Portland
3. Hawaii - even though I've never been there before
4. Somewhere in Europe - England, France, Germany, Spain? Never been, but I think I'd like it
(By the way, Melinda, I think you should come visit me! Get out of Rexburg!)
The last thing I'm supposed to do is tag four people. I don't know who to tag. The people I would tag have already done this. Anyone who wants to...
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you posted. I was wondering what you guys were up to.
Post a Comment