It has been a couple of months since I last posted anything on here. I haven't had my computer set up since we left Idaho in December, so, a lot has happened since I last blogged.
Ryan graduated from BYU-I on December 14, 2007 in Construction Management. He took a job with Lydig Construction as an estimator, so we packed up and moved. We lived with Joe and Leslie for over a month - thank you for having us, and for everything! Ryan graduated on a Friday and stared working on the following Tuesday. It was a little crazy, but I'm so proud of him! He likes the company and is doing great. He's a real working man, can't you tell?
We spent Christmas with the Dahles. With the exception of Rachel's husband, Ben, who is in Iraq, Ryan's whole family was home for the holidays. Even his grandparents and some of his aunts, uncles, and cousins came for Christmas. It was a full house - literally! It was fun with all of the kids. Here's a Christmas picture of the cousins:
On January 22nd we closed on our house! We are still in the process of moving in - waiting for carpet to be installed upstairs, and are painting in the meantime. I'll post pictures soon. I have been keeping busy scrubbing every inch of the house, organizing, unpacking, and shopping for things we need. It's a lot of work moving into a house - somehow unlike our previous experiences moving into apartments. There's so much more to do. I suppose I just care more because this is actually ours this time. Come visit!

Now that things are getting settled, I'm going to start substitute teaching. As hard as I try to come up with one, I really have no excuse to stay home all day everyday. I figure subbing will allow me to work when I want, as often as I want, and also allow me to take time off when I want. That's the plan. I'll let you know how that goes.
7 comments:
very nice and it looks big...Do you guys plan on staying there for a while? You need to send us your new address. Enjoy your house and post pictures of the inside when you can!
WOOT!!!
How exciting to move into a house. I can't wait until we get to that point. It will still be awhile. Keep the pics coming.
A new post!!! :) Can't wait to see more pictures of the house. Possibly even see it in person. :)
Dude...nice handlebars!
-Travis
Cute house!
Dude, don't be surprised when you see this pic flash across the screen at the Christmas party!!!
Post a Comment