ryan.megan.gavin
Ryan did the Seattle to Portland bike race. He is a one day finisher! Way to go, Daddy!
Go Ryan!So is biking his newest hobby? I think you may have mentioned it before.
Yes, this is Ryan's newest hobby. He's been mountain biking twice a week and road biking to work on nice days. Also, this weekend he's doing the RAGNAR race which is an outdoor relay...200+ miles of running split between 12 people, I think. Crazy.
go uncle ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can you still walk?
Im impressed! That is pretty intense! I think something like that would honestly kill me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Ryan!
So is biking his newest hobby? I think you may have mentioned it before.
Yes, this is Ryan's newest hobby. He's been mountain biking twice a week and road biking to work on nice days. Also, this weekend he's doing the RAGNAR race which is an outdoor relay...200+ miles of running split between 12 people, I think. Crazy.
go uncle ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can you still walk?
Im impressed! That is pretty intense! I think something like that would honestly kill me.
Post a Comment