3.16.2010

one year old boy

I can hardly believe we’ve had this little boy in our family for a whole year! It’s gone by so fast…and he’s grown so much and learned so much in these past 12 months. He’s the sweetest, most handsome, little one-year-old I’ve ever seen!

CIMG4466 

Gavin's birthday 3

We had a little birthday party for Gavin on Saturday (the day after his birthday) and had the Dahles and McGoverns over for supper and cake. Ryan made supper and I made the cake. Nothing fancy, but I think Gavin loved it all anyways!

gavin's birthday 4

Gavin's birthday 1 Gavin's birthday 2

After the birthday party, Ryan and I took Gavin to a minor league hockey game. It seemed like he really had fun, watching the game, smiling at all the people around us, dancing to the music, and eating the food.

CIMG4522

CIMG4524

CIMG4526

What a fun day together.

Happy birthday my little man!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute and I love it when he "talks". Happy Birthday Gavin!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Glad you made this post - was wondering where it was. =D I know I can't talk because I have posted in a month now =D. Your hair is getting so long - it looks great. Good job at getting some more pictures of you. Cool banner and cute cake you made.
I'll try to visit by the end of this year-how does that sound?

Elizabeth said...

Happy Bday Gavin! How fast a year goes by! Looks like he had fun, I'm glad. Love pics of kids with cake all over!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!!!

Kasie said...

So cute! I can't believe how light his hair is now! You have such an adorable family.