hey meg!! Love the cute pictures of your little guy! Yes, we live do live in Cougar Court! I love it, I think its a good price and looks nice too! How are you and your family doing?
The place for the glasses is Zenni Optical. You have the base price, then can add anti-reflective and other options on top. Shipping is one flat rate, so I'd suggest ordering a couple at a time instead of individually. The shipping takes a long time, but I think it's worth the wait. (Another reason to order a couple of pairs; if one breaks, you can order more and not be blind!)
8 comments:
What a cutie! I love his chubby cheeks!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it!!! can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
hey meg!! Love the cute pictures of your little guy!
Yes, we live do live in Cougar Court! I love it, I think its a good price and looks nice too!
How are you and your family doing?
I am in love with his rolls! He is sooo adorable!
Jesse's face is priceless. Gavins got a good grip on him.
This picture makes me laugh! Jesse's face cracks me up. Gavin is cute as ever!!! And he is hanging on good!! So cute.
I love the facial expression on Jesse!
The place for the glasses is Zenni Optical. You have the base price, then can add anti-reflective and other options on top. Shipping is one flat rate, so I'd suggest ordering a couple at a time instead of individually. The shipping takes a long time, but I think it's worth the wait. (Another reason to order a couple of pairs; if one breaks, you can order more and not be blind!)
Have fun shopping for them!
hahahahaha I Love the facial expression! Great picture : )
Post a Comment