7.01.2009

rolling, rolling, rolling

Gavin can roll! He did it for the first time last week, and I was the only one who saw it. I tried to get a video, but he wouldn't cooperate. I'm pretty sure no one believed me because Gavin is so little. (Okay, so he's not so little, but he is only three and a half months old!) So, here's proof that my little man can roll over. He can only roll to the right, from tummy to back at this point. He's such a big boy. Love this little man!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats Gavin! It's fun when they learn to tricks. Jackson rolled over for the first time when he was around the same age I think. But I really think he just used the weight of his head to do it for the first few times because then he stopped rolling for awhile until he could really do it. He had a big head and a tiny body. :)i

Wii are the Nelsons said...

that's not too young...i would have believed you. love his Nike onesie. James is double Gavin's age right now =D

Natalie said...

wow he has sure grown since the last time you posted pictures! What an adorable boy :)

Skye said...

Don't worry, I believe you! Grant rolled over when he was just a few days old. It's so cute. Being a mom is so fun, isn't it! It just keeps getting better and better.