two month stats
Gavin had his two month check up this morning. He was so good, and only cried for a minute with the immunization shots. I think he's been feeling okay today, but not great. He's mostly just wanted to nurse and sleep since we got home this morning. Other than that, he's our happy, healthy little man!Here's where he's at right now:Height: 24.5" (93rd percentile)Weight: 14 lbs 9.4oz (97th percentile) - he's pretty much doubled his weight since birthHead circumference: 15.75 (51st percentile)
6 comments:
so to compare James was
Weight: 13 lbs. 10 oz. (90th percentile!)
Height: 25.5 in. long (99th percentile!)
Head: 15.25 in. (23 percentile...small head I guess)
Looks like Gavin will be big like James. You ready for that? He is such a cutie! I really want to see you guys...I'm trying to convince Mike to see you guys in August.
He's so cute. He looks like he has chubby cheeks in the picture. But he still looks so tiny when I see him at church. I guess that's because compared to my baby he still is small. I love his little smile.
chunky monkey!
Awwww, I love that picture....I love his cute smile and his chubby cheeks :)
cute...he's such a adorable little chubby baby!!!
Elisha
Hi Megan,
Sister Parker (Chris)from Calgary!
I heard you were pregnant, and then found your link through Ashley's blog!
What adorable little man you have there!! I love his grin!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment