hey- Haven't looked on here for forever!!! How's it going? Gavin is soo cute...I can't believe you had a baby...6th grade seems forever ago!!! So nice you have a blog and I can hear about your life!!!! Elisha Mabey
Hey~ it's going pretty good...school ends for us on the 21st..it's our last day and we are going to Heise as usual!!! I can't wait!!! question- What is your e-mail...i lost it!!! :) Elisha
5 comments:
Megan- his hair looks red! Is it? When is Gavin's blessing? Miss you!
He's adorable!! So precious!
hey- Haven't looked on here for forever!!! How's it going? Gavin is soo cute...I can't believe you had a baby...6th grade seems forever ago!!! So nice you have a blog and I can hear about your life!!!!
Elisha Mabey
thanks, Elisha! How are you doing?
Hey~
it's going pretty good...school ends for us on the 21st..it's our last day and we are going to Heise as usual!!! I can't wait!!!
question- What is your e-mail...i lost it!!! :)
Elisha
Post a Comment