5.27.2009

laughing

Gavin first laughed a couple of weeks ago, and it is so cute! He smiles and giggles more and more everyday. It's funny to see what makes him laugh, and then funnier to see how many times we'll do or say something silly just to hear him giggle. What a sweetie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute! I can't wait to hear London laugh. Your little boy is so cute, and so chunky! Love it!

Kate said...

Meg- I was cracking up because you would do a fake laugh to get Gavin to laugh which would make you really laugh- aww good times with the babies!! By the way- I have some news for you!!! Call me!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

the first laughs brings tears because it's just so amazing....

Ashley Smith said...

What a sweetie, and LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! your pictures a month ago to the ones now I can't believe how much he has changed.

Anonymous said...

random but you posted this 2 minutes after i turned 14!!!!!
Elisha