My mom stayed with us for a week to help take care of me and Gavin. I loved it! And, so did Ryan, because that meant he had one more week of good night sleeps. It was so nice to have her here. We didn't get to go out or do anything exciting, but it was just really nice to have her here to talk to, to have someone get up with me every time Gavin woke up through the night, to make sure we had food in our tummies, and to keep things clean and organized. All this little boy does is eat, sleep, and fill his diaper - but it seems to take up all of my time, and I'm not in enough of a routine or schedule to get anything else done! Today will be an interesting day - the first day Momma and Gavin are home by themselves all day long. Yikes!
Gavin misses everyone, and can't wait to meet Uncle Sean! Come back soon! We love you!
3 comments:
Good luck! You'll do awesome. He sure is a cutie.
Oh Megan you are going to be such a wonderful mother! I love all of the pictures. Congrats again, so happy for you and Ryan :)
I would be scared to all of a sudden be responsible for a newborn! I think you'll do great! Gavin is cute in all his pics, he is part of a nice family.
Post a Comment