nearing the end
Hopefully, this is the last pregnant picture! Our due date is tomorrow, but I'm really just hoping that the baby decides he's ready by next Wednesday at the latest. (I know, it's not up to me.) Mom, Dad, TT, and Carson are planning on coming on the 12th, so there better be a baby for them to come see!(03.03.09)
I'm really ready for this little boy to be here! My house is spotless - there is no more cleaning that can be done. I have nothing left to occupy my mind, so it's just waiting now...
6 comments:
I totally understand that whole waiting until baby comes! I hope that all is well and that you are able to have that sweet baby soon!! : ) I Love that cradle!!!That is so awesome!!!
Is it hard to wait? Sounds like you're an accomplished nester! And he's going to be so dang cute! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
Best of luck!
thanks for posting a pic...you look so great!....I wonder if he's here yet....
I heard he is here Congrats!! Let me know if I can help in any way!!
Congrats, hope things went well! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment