giant cinnamon buns
Some of you may not know this, but Ryan is really good in the kitchen! He loves cooking and baking, and his dream is to own a bakery. So, if you ever have anything yummy or delicious from our house, chances are that Ryan made it - I'm not near as good at baking as he is. The thing that drives me crazy is that he doesn't use a recipe. He'll look at one occasionally, but only uses it as a reference, and then changes it up as he likes.The other night, I was wanting something gooey and sweet, so I asked him to make cinnamon buns and this is what I got. (Yes, that is an 8 X 10 pan fitting only three buns!)
The master baker.
We shared one, and were barely able to finish it. Mmmmm...
6 comments:
Wow! Those look amazing. I could definitely go for one right now. I still haven't been able to master the cinnamon bun... so I'm way jealous that your husband has!
now that is one giant bun! Maybe he can make something yummy when we have our slumber party next week...haha
Tell Ryan to make some for me! Yummy! I remember his tasty strawberry rhubarb pie.
I may have to come and get one of those...yummy.
Monette beat me to mentioning that yummy, scrumptious pie. Awesome!
I want some and tell him I want that chocolate birthday cake again...
Post a Comment