10.16.2008

it's a ...

Today Ryan and I went for our ultrasound to check baby out! It was so fun to get to see the head, the face, the heart, arms, legs, feet, and everything else. We got to watch baby for over a half hour - actually, it may have been closer to an hour - I'm not sure. But, so cute! We wanted to know, and we were told (and saw) that we are having a BOY!! I know they say that they can never be 100% sure, but we're pretty darn sure!

The baby measured on date - 19 weeks, 5 days - so my due date is still March 7, 2009.

Here's little boy!



6 comments:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

That is soo exciting!! congrats!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

yeah! our boys can be best buddies

Kate said...

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! Did I says YAY???? Wah whoo!

Rachel M said...

congrats!!!!! so exciting that my little boys will now have a little boy cousin too! Those are really great pics by the way!

Unknown said...

How fun! Congrats on a boy.

Natalie said...

Awwwwww, Megan you are going to have a boy!!! So exciting. Congrats.