9.22.2008

four months along

Ryan said that yesterday was the first day I really looked pregnant. I'm starting to feel more pregnant, too, now that my tummy's growing. I feel really good, and am starting to feel like I need to get my house in order before baby comes. (I guess "nesting" is a real thing for me.) I have been catching up on my photo albums, and today, I'm canning salsa (thanks for the recipe, Mom) and tomato sauce and dehydrating pears. What a domesticated lady I am!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

you are looking pregnant and looking cute pregnant...I love your dress! I'm glad you're feeling good and hopefully that keeps up for you.

Kate said...

I showed Mal your picture and she just kept pointing at you. It was cute. We miss you!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

now I can tell more, you're so cute!....cute dress by the way....I've been having trouble finding more colorful maternity dresses...

Wii are the Nelsons said...

oh and that nesting stage is for real, I didn't even realize that's what I had been doing like a month ago and little spurts of "nesting" here and there....I'm starting to lose my energy again.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Oh Megan, you look so cute! Love the little belly. And I would love the recipe for the salsa--share the love! Yum...

Monette and Mark said...

Cute prego mamma! Have fun getting everything ready for your little one. Oh we're so excited for you guys.