5.14.2008

pictures

I got to be with my sisters last week!

All three of us "Crapo Girls" were together for a couple of days. We went to Cinco de Mayo thing in Portland - kind of like a fair - where Olivia danced the night away. Too much fun playing with these babies! They are so cute, I can hardly stand it.

TT and I got to play even longer than we thought we would. We went to Pike's Place Market in Seattle, and even took in a Mariner's game. (They lost - bad.)

I love being with my family! So glad I had a few days with my sisters. Can't wait until we're all together again soon! Best family EVER.








6 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

fun...I miss my family...you're lucky to live closer to them....one of these days we might be closer...

Ashley Smith said...

so much fun, hope evrything is great. erins babies are cute.

Anonymous said...

You DO have a CUTE family! (if I do say so myself!) You and your sisters are SO cute and so are the little babies! They are DARLING! (i should know!)

Love you lots!

Monette and Mark said...

It looks like you had lots of fun last month with your family. How is the new house treating you. Are you all settled in and have things the way you want them? Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

hey those are some pretty funky pix!!! Hope you're having fun. i've tried to email you but it's not working, did you get a new one...or what. please tell me!!!I'll try the one i have again. thanks!!!

Elisha

Monette and Mark said...

So you know it's been 3 months since your last post.... How are things going? Give us an update. :)