Megan you are amazing! I just found this website and thought I would give you the link since you make bags that are great...look at the prices you could be making some money!
Meggie ... I love these paintings. They are even cooler in person. You inspire me to want to start painting more often. ... OH ... if only I had more time! love you, ERin
10 comments:
Looks Good!!
Megan you are amazing! I just found this website and thought I would give you the link since you make bags that are great...look at the prices you could be making some money!
those are some adorable owls!
Those are so cute. You are so talented!!
They are so cute, I could see them in a children's book!
great job! they are very cute!
Oh my gosh, Megan...I never knew that you were such an amazing artist!!! You need to paint something for my blank white walls!!!
PS: Hi! It's been forever my dear, how are you?
Meggie ...
I love these paintings. They are even cooler in person. You inspire me to want to start painting more often. ... OH ... if only I had more time!
love you,
ERin
love it!!! love that it is two seperate paintings. great job!
Now I want owls, too! I like reading your blog, even though I mostly lurk...
Post a Comment