Here are some pictures of the inside of our house. We've been living here for two months now. It's still pretty empty, but we love it!
Downstairs is the kitchen:
There's also a half bath downstairs.
At the top of the stairs, there's a little office area:
To the left is the master bedroom and bathroom:

Down the hall are two bedrooms and a guest bathroom:
Down the hall are two bedrooms and a guest bathroom:
That's about it. We've painting upstairs and put in new carpet upstairs, too, but haven't done much else other than that. We haven't even really decorated it. I guess it'll all come together eventually.
6 comments:
YES!! finally pics...It looks so nice and I am so excited for you guys.
I agree! Yeah for pics! Very spacious and bright looking home. I'm jealous! =)
How fun to have your own house. I'm also jealous. It looks nice.
I love it.
You house is so cute! I love the kitchen it looks big. It does come together and before you know it you have too much stuff and crave the empty look.
Love your house! Congrats guys. Now we'll have somewhere to stay when we come visit :) wish that was sometime soon
Post a Comment