I made this diaper bag for my sister-in-law, Rachel, for Christmas. It's extra big, and I love the Dick and Jane fabric. That was my favorite. I was really tempted to keep it, but decided I really didn't have any use for it, and hoped Rachel would love it.
7 comments:
very cute, I like the letter fabric...I'm very happy you have an updated blog!
you know I know someone else who could use a diaper bag *wink wink* glad to see your not dead, i'm very excited about your house. when are you coming home??
You are very talented. I got a sewing machine for Christmas but I really don't know very much at all.
Cuter than what I imagined, when you were telling us about it! You should sell them. It would be hard. I'd get too attatched.
Let me just say it is the best diaper bag EVER!! I have twins and it is actually big enough for all their stuff and more. Not to mention it is the cutest bag around. Thank you so much Megan!!
hey
that is soooo cute u r an awesome sewer!!! Happy Valentines!
Elisha
Hey Megan how much would you charge for a diaper bag because I really want one of your creations, if you have time and are feeling up to it. Let me know if you can do it and I'll let you know what I want. Miss you!
Post a Comment