10.27.2007

sewing project complete

I love the sewing machine my mom and dad gave me when I graduated! I have been getting quite a bit of use out of it. I made my mom and sisters each a purse this past summer, and also made myself a purse. So, one of Tiera's friends saw her purse/scripture bag and asked if I would make her a diaper bag. It was fun, but harder and more time consuming than the other projects. Here's how it turned out. Pretty cute, but I think there are a few things I'd do differently if I make another one. Hope Tiera's friend likes it!




Front:

Back:

8 comments:

Rachel M said...

well that is diaper bag is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Megan you are SUPER talented. Thanks for posting your talents :)

Monette and Mark said...

You made that?!?! Wow!! I didn't know you had so many amazing talents.

Unknown said...

That is so cute...You have talent and should make some money off these. I would buy one of your master pieces.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

That's really cute. I like the flowers and the clasp.

Jessica said...

Well you've inspired me. I just got a sewing machine and am now determined to make cute stuff. We're excited to have you guys move here...if you've decided to...I haven't heard yet...but if you do, it will be fun.

Anonymous said...

that is really cute. i love it!

Katie said...

Wow! That's so great! Conor was telling me about this. lol. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and am always working on something! Check out my website at www.conorandkatie.com/katiesblog I totally love the bag. Making bags is the thing I like the least.

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Megan!! How are you?? I found you on kate's blog!! Hope you dont mind..but I am adding you to mine!
ps..cutest diaper bag ever!! I have been looking for one lately and havent really found one I like.
you have amazing talents!
talk to you soon!
And I am soo glad you are in our ward!! We will get to see you guys more often!