9.19.2007

catch up

Okay, so it has been a while since my last post - probably because we haven't had time to do anything too exciting. We finished off the summer in Washington, both working long days, and have since returned to good old Rexburg.

Here's the condensed version of the last couple of months:

Ryan and I went with some friends to a Mariners baseball game in July. They lost. It was pretty fun anyways, and a beautiful night...not even one drop of rain. It was a miracle. We were right above the bull pen, which was kind of fun, but I do have to say that the whole stadium and field looked a lot smaller in real life than it does on TV.


We also went to a Seahawks preseason game in August...which was even more fun! So loud. People are crazy. They won! A real live football game is WAY more fun than watching on TV. That's all I have to say about that. Like our faces?
I got to go home to Canada for a visit at the end of August! I finished work a week before Ryan, so I figured there was no point in sitting around doing nothing, waiting for him to finish. I got to stay home for a week and a half. Mom and I went out to Brooks to see Grandma and Grandpa and everyone else. It was fun! I love being home to spend time with my family, and catch up with friends. I'm already missing home, and trying to figure out when I can go visit again!

The day I got back to Washington from Canada (September 6, 2007), Erin had her baby! Xander Leigh Silliman. So, Ryan and I went down to Portland to see the Sillimans a few days later! He is so small and soft and sweet. And, it was fun to play with Olivia, too. She is so crazy and fun and cute! One thing that makes me happy about living in Seattle (when Ryan finished up school in December) is that we won't be too far from Erin, Gregg, and the babies!

Now, we are back in Rexburg. Ryan is finishing up his last semester...finally. It is really weird to be living here and not going to school. I have to go out job hunting today. Boo. All there really is in Rexburg is fastfood and Wal Mart. I don't think I can do that. I'm going to have to see what other options are out there, and whether or not any places are hiring...since there are so many students here who are all working, there probably isn't much left. Good luck to me.
So, here we go again...I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay Megan!!! Such a cute picture with you and the babies! They are so little at first and then get big so fast! Miss ya.

Rachel M said...

hurray an update!! your niece and nephew are just darling! good luck with the job hunt. i love the painted faces :)

Anonymous said...

Your back in ID. YEAH.Good luck finding a job.

SMILE
_ _
o o
'
O