Mom got me a sewing machine for graduation in April, and I LOVE it!!! I am having so much fun playing with it. So far I have only done one project. I made a tote bag. It's pretty cute, but bigger than I want, so I am going to make a smaller one...and maybe another one after that? Haha. I think sewing is my new favorite hobby at the moment. After I get a little more practice in, I want to make myself a skirt, and after that, who knows! I'm a sewing-machine on my sewing machine. (Get it? Haha). I am fully enjoying my time of no responsibility, having all day to myself to do what I please! (Minus the couple of days I work at Curves). I only have a week and a half left to enjoy it before starting a full time job, so I'm going to have as much relaxing fun as possible!
Good thing I am having so much fun sewing, because there's really nothing else going on here. When living in Enumclaw, it's a big deal if I get out of the apartment and go to Walmart! (Which I did today - to get more fabric. Ha.) It just takes so long to get anywhere. I have learned this for certain about myself - I am NOT a country girl. I like living near grocery stores, malls, Walmart and other conveniences, and I don't like cows, horses, or cats. But for now, I can do the country thing...knowing that it's only for a few more months.
Okay, off to start another project. Maybe I'll post some pictures of my progress later.
6 comments:
Hey-
I love sewing too. Sounds like fun, good luck with the bag. My mom says hi too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun!
Elisha
Megan you're sso cute! I'm glad that you've been sewing. Maybe you can teach me how. If you're ever bored- give me a call and come visit!
So talented!!! Would love to see your projects.
Megan, I love that you are not a country girl... neither am I. You are cute.
Kay so nine years later i take a look, well I have officially decided that you need to get really good then you can teach me. Hmmm, Funny pictures in my head of us sitting side by side laughing our heads off as we sew....."creations".
Post a Comment