Over the past couple of days, we have been working on the front yard to surprise Leslie for her birthday! The boys pulled some of the old plants out and reworked the pond while the girls planted some flowers. It's not completely finished yet, but it's getting there.
Chad, Ryan, and Jesse - all hard at work...
...and me and Kate with the cute little flower bed we planted!
7 comments:
Megan- the pictures are real cute! We did a good job. We're gardeners! YAY!!
oh wow!! What a project!! Did you guys finish in time? Love to see a picture of the completed project.
Hi Rachel!
We finished the main flower bed, but Ryan and you dad want to do more to the pond...turn it into more of a stream than a pond. Other than that, I don't know what else they are planning...you know your dad and brother and their projects!
This look really nice. Hope everything is going well. I miss you so much but time is going fast so before you know it you will be back. Have you found a job? I just need to call you and see how things are going. Well talk at you later
yes! I know how they are with their projects...always something! Another question....is Chad really working or is he just posing? He looks a little too clean compared to Ryan and Jesse :)
cute flower bed!!!!!!!!!!
elisha
Awww look at Kate's tummy. Has she had the baby yet?
Post a Comment