Megan's sister, Tiera, came with us up to the property on the Hood Canal. For Tiera's first time even touching a gun she had a great shot just like her sister, Megan. Yes, Tia we were very safe and cautious and taught safety and proper use of guns. We all had fun up at the property; Mom, Dad, Chad, Jesse, and Lisa came along as well. It is starting to look nice up there with all the vegetation coming in.
-Ryan
4 comments:
your title made me crack up!!! not that I think you are hill-billies though.
Megan your hair is so cute!!! Did you recently get it cut?
This looks like fun. Did you start your new job yet?
Hi Mrs Dahle! That looks like fun! Can I e-mail you at the BYU-I e-mail address my mom has or does that not work? I miss you! I'm really glad that school is out. Are you still going to school.
Have a good summer!!!!
Elisha
Hey Elisha,
You can email me at
megan.dahle@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment