One more semester done! I am finished with my degree - I can't believe it! Ryan is done with one more semester. Just one more to go after his internship this summer. Mom came to Rexburg when I finished so that we could drive to Oregon together. Ryan came a few days later, when he was done with all his finals. All of my family was there, except Tiera. We missed you soo much, TT! It is always super fun to be with my family. The perfect holiday! The boys did a lot of golfing during the day, while we girls shopped, cooked, and played. We spent lots of time at Erin and Gregg's. Thanks for letting me stay at your house all week!!

Olivia is sooo sweet and sooo much fun to play with! I just wanted to play with her all day everyday, so that's pretty much what I did! She loves to sing, dance to Uncle Sean's music, dress up in grandma's shoes and purse, have piggy-back rides up and down the hall, and eat candy! Perfect! Look close - we have green mouths from eating Lik-a-Maid candy. Yum yum. Thanks for sharing, Sean.
I had a fun week! I miss everyone already!
Here are some more pictures of everyone having fun together. Can't wait to do it again!


9 comments:
WE miss you guys too! We had alot of fun! I enjoyed the time we got to spend together. Thank you Megan and Ryan for letting me stay with you! Loved it! (you loved it too didn't you Ryan!!!) We do have a cute little baby girl! She was SO fun! Talk to you soon!
Love you,
Mom
Olivia is getting so big and cute. Man you told me she was and you were right. I am glad that you had fun with your fam on your holiday. Hope you get settled in Washington soon. call me sometime.
Olivia is getting so big and cute. Man Alive. I am so glad you had fun with your family in Oregon. I hope you get settled quickly in Washington. Call mes sometime.
Okay so sometyhing is funny here, this is my third time trying to leave a comment and it won't show.
you guys look SOOO cute! i'm so jealous I wasn't there! it looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love your website! It's so cute! I miss you and love you all!
you guys are sooo cute! I am so jealous that I couldn't be there! I'm so sad. but I'm glad that you guys had a great time! I love you all! you guys are adorable! can't wait to see you soon! I hope!
you guys are sooo cute! I am so jealous that I couldn't be there! I'm so sad. but I'm glad that you guys had a great time! I love you all! you guys are adorable! can't wait to see you soon! I hope!
looks like a lot of fun was had!
Okay, I fixed it! Now everyone's comments will show up. Sorry, I must have set something funny. But, it's all better now.
Post a Comment