4.25.2007

finished

So, we've been in Washington for almost three weeks now, and I still don't have a job. Oh the joys of job hunting. Therefore, I've had a lot of time to paint - which I love! I am running out of canvases...the only ones I have left are really small, which I don't like as much. This is my latest painting...inspired by an artist I really like. Just love the bright colors and simple lines he uses, so I decided to make my own version of one of his paintings (mine is MUCH less detailed). So, this is how I have been spending my time, while Ryan works, works, works all day long. Not fair, I know!

Ryan is doing good with his internship. He likes the company and the people he is working with. His boss told him to start looking for a house, so it looks like this might become a permanent job after he finishes his last semester at BYU-I this fall. Kind of exciting, kind of scary! Good job, Ryan!

5 comments:

Rachel M said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

hello its tiff and u havent e mailed me for a while waiting to hear from u

Anonymous said...

good job on the painting!!! luv tiff

Anonymous said...

I love your painting, Mrs. Dahle. It is so colorful. I miss you.

Elisha

Megan said...

Thanks Elisha! I miss you all, too. How's school and life going? Good to hear from you. Say hello to your mom for me :)