4.10.2007

enumclaw

I thought I would show everyone where Ryan and I are living this summer because some of you might think it is funny, knowing how much of an "animal person" I am! HA. I took these pictures from our window this morning.

Meet my neighbors:


It has been rainy and gray since we got here on Saturday, but with the rain comes pretty rainbows! This was one of the brightest rainbows I've seen, and it was a double rainbow, but I didn't think fast enough to take a picture, so by the time I did, it wasn't quite as spectacular. Oh well, still pretty. I'm missing the sunshine, but Ryan promised me that summers here are beautiful. I'll let you know.



4 comments:

Melinda said...

This doesn't look to bad. Sorry we missed each other. I saw Ryan packing the car and I was going to stop and see you but I had to get Mike to school. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your family in Oregon. Hope everything goes well with you guys this summer. I am already board and not having to much fun but hopefully it will get better and go fast. It would be so awesome if we could come out and see you. We will have to see how things go.

Rachel M said...

beautiful pics!!

Melinda said...

Hey I tried earlier to comment on your post but it wouldn't let me so lets try again. It is nice to get a visual of where you are living. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Oregon. Olivia is so cute. I am so sorry that we didn't get to see each other before you left. I am missing you guys already. I hope you find a job and things keep going well for you guys. It will be nice when you guys come back even if it is just for a couple months. Talk at you later

Melinda said...

Hey I tried earlier to comment on your post but it wouldn't let me so lets try again. It is nice to get a visual of where you are living. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Oregon. Olivia is so cute. I am so sorry that we didn't get to see each other before you left. I am missing you guys already. I hope you find a job and things keep going well for you guys. It will be nice when you guys come back even if it is just for a couple months. Talk at you later