3.20.2007

oil painting

since nobody comes to visit me (i know - i live in rexburg), i thought this would be a good way to show my family and friends what i've been up to.

this is my latest painting...18 X 24, oil on canvas. it was a really fun painting to do because i love the bright colors, and i didn't have to paint perfectly to make it look realistic like my previous paintings have been. i think i will experiment some more with these colors and this funky style! yay! i am excited to do a lot of painting this summer. if any good ones turn out, i'll post them.

4 comments:

Rachel M said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Megan you are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Meggie!!!! so pretty! I love it. you are so talentes - I am jealous. Paint one for me!

Anonymous said...

Megan!!

I love this painting, how much do you want for it?? hehe. Maybe send me the pic you took of it, so I can print it off. :D

Anonymous said...

YOUR PAINTING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!