Today was my last day of student teaching. I can't believe it's over and I'm going to be graduating. It seems like I've been in school forever, but at the same time, I don't really feel like i'm done. I guess it will all sink in once we are in Washington.
To my class:
If anyone from my grade 6 class reads this...I had a great time being your student teacher! It was so much fun getting to know everyone in the class! You all are awesomely talented, smart, and fun to be around. I know the rest of 6th grade will be a blast for you (just remember to do a little homework and studying along with the playing - right?), and then you will be on to even bigger and better things! Keep in touch! I'll miss you guys!
14 comments:
Congrats Megan!!!
mrs. dahle i miss you
SAM C.:)
HOORAY!!! Well I can't believe that you made it through, well yes I can you are stubborn. And I would have to say that grade six is the funnest to teach. Good luck in Washington.
Way to go Megan. Four years of hard work with outstanding results. We love you and are proud of you.
Mom & Dad
THanks dad!
I am so excited to be done!!!
Drive safe to Portland! See you there in a few days.
Love you
Megan
my name is meghann clements. I stumbled on your blog through someone else's links. The reason why I am posting is because my maiden name is Dahl and my husband is also named Ryan. Weird coincedence!!you can see our blog at
www.meghannryanclements.blogspot.com
So I have decided that I need more news from you and you need to update this.
i cant believe you left uor class now there is a big EMpTY space by the computer and its sad
Luv tiffani:( ::)
Hey Ash!
Yes, I will update this tomorrow! I have been in Portland visiting Erin, so I have some cute pictures of Livi to put up, too!
Hi Tiffani,
I know, I am sad that I won't be with you guys for the rest of the school year. I'm sure it will be great, though. Good luck! Say hello to everyone for me!
hi mrs.dahle i told every 1 hi for u!!! luv tiffani
hello hello hello hello
Mrs. Dahle why did u have to go. We all miss you. Anyways have fun in Washington.
Kayla .M. bye again
Kayla! How are you? Washington is good, but I do miss Idaho and miss being with the class! Hope everything's going well with you!
Post a Comment